Zendesk Marketplace is a robust app marketplace for Zendesk users and the wider customer service community.
However, with over a thousand apps available in the marketplace, busy customer service managers don’t have time to comb through every option.
But don’t worry — we’ve done all the hard work for you! In this blog, we’ve compiled a list of the “must-have” apps in Zendesk Marketplace.
Here are the top 7 apps in Zendesk Marketplace, including how they make the lives of customer service managers easier.
Zendesk Marketplace: Top 7 Apps for Customer Service
The following 9 apps from Zendesk Marketplace can improve productivity, streamline workflows, and speed up your initiatives in Zendesk. Visit Zendesk Marketplace to install any of these apps now.
Dialpad is an AI-powered cloud communication platform built by the founders of Google Voice. The Dialpad app for Zendesk allows you to communicate with customers via calls, texts, or video conferences, directly from Zendesk.
The Dialpad app enables support reps to reach customers using their preferred communication channels, making support experiences quicker and more seamless. Additionally, the app comes with many features that bolster the support process, including call transcription and account notes.
Here’s a look at some additional benefits of the Dialpad app:
- Perform all your communications from Zendesk. No toggling between different apps for calls and messages.
- Create automatic support tickets. All calls are automatically audio recorded and converted into tickets.
- View customer data on Dialpad. No need to switch between apps to track customer history.
Dialpad is available only to agents with a subscription to Dialpad Pro or Enterprise as part of the Zendesk Talk- Partner Edition.
- Free trial available
- Standard – $15 per user/month
- Pro – $25 per user/month
- Enterprise – Custom
JIRA is a project and issue tracking solution created by Atlassian. Used by more than 100,000 organizations, JIRA helps plan workflows and assign tasks to manage complex development projects.
Zendesk Support for Jira integrates the two platforms for cross-functional use by support and engineering teams. With the app, engineers and support reps can easily collaborate to resolve support tickets that need engineering help.
The app empowers support reps to tie tickets in Zendesk to issues in Jira, making the resolution process more efficient. Here are some of the key benefits of Zendesk Support for Jira:
- Create JIRA tickets from Zendesk. Escalate Zendesk Support tickets to JIRA and link support issues to engineering tasks, so engineers can provide faster resolutions.
- Receive updates on Jira issues directly from Zendesk. This allows reps to quickly notify customers of status changes.
- Access customer notes from Zendesk directly inside Jira. This feature enables engineers to understand and solve issues better.
Try Zendesk Support for Jira to improve the customer experience by syncing your support requests with engineering issues.
Assembled is a workforce management solution for contact centers. The solution helps contact centers make optimal staffing decisions by tracking performance, increasing visibility into customer pain points, and much more. Assembled App for Zendesk makes individual and team schedules directly visible within Zendesk. The app also offers real-time updates on scheduling changes, along with reminders for upcoming events.
Here’s a closer look at the benefits of Assembled App for Zendesk:
Over 80K pros building reports use Coefficient to automate business systems data into their Google Sheets
- Enhance team synchronicity. View team and individual schedules on the ticket sidebar and top bar in Zendesk, while receiving instant updates when schedules change.
- Perform staffing forecasts. Automatically forecast staffing requirements, including for holidays and special events.
- Track performance across agents. Create metric performance reports for coaching and team planning.
Install Assembled App for Zendesk to integrate workforce management functionality directly into Zendesk.
- Installation is free
- Core -$15 per agent/month
- Pro – $35 per agent/month
- Enterprise – custom pricing
ClickUp is an all-in-one productivity platform that allows teams to create and track tasks, set goals, automate routine project management tasks
The ClickUp app for Zendesk enables teams to automatically turn Zendesk tickets into ClickUp tasks, so customer support teams can easily make requests actionable.
Here are some of the key benefits of the ClickUp app for Zendesk:
- Generate new tasks from tickets. Push your ticket information into a ClickUp task, assign team members, and set due dates all within Zendesk.
- Automatically link tickets to tasks. Attach ClickUp tasks to a Zendesk ticket to easily track task status and ID.
- Sync instantly with 2-way updates. Get automatic updates on task statuses in Zendesk.
With the ClickUp app, you can align your team’s task tracking with support requests to speed up resolutions.
- Free for single use
- Unlimited- $5 per user/month
- Business -$12 per user/month
- Business Plus – $19 per user/month
- Enterprise – custom pricing
Shopify is an e-commerce platform that enables owners to create online stores in a matter of minutes, with pre-built payment, shipping, and customer tracking infrastructure.
- Leverage Shopify customer data in Zendesk. Access Shopify customer data, such as billing, shipping, and other order data, directly from Zendesk to streamline support.
- Resolve issues in Shopify from Zendesk. Resolve issues in Shopify, such as refunds and cancellations, directly from Zendesk.
- Embed live support chat in Shopify site. Utilize Zendesk support chat with Shopify stores to convert shoppers, reduce cart abandonment, and more.
Harness Shopify for Zendesk to boost sales and enhance your online store with a superior customer experience. And power your store’s spreadsheet reports with live Shopify data by using Coefficient.
- Free trial and then plans are
- Basic – $29 per month
- Shopify – $79 per month
- Advanced – $299 per month
Trello is a project management platform that allows you to create work boards, track project development, and foster team collaboration. Trello’s Zendesk app enables you to link these project management tasks to Zendesk, including the ability to create Trello cards from Zendesk tickets.
Here are some of the benefits of the Trello app for Zendesk:
- Streamline task and project management. Connect Trello boards to Zendesk to pair tickets with elements in Trello, and accelerate the resolution process.
- Manage tickets and project tasks side-by-side. Track Zendesk tickets and collaborate with your support team directly from the Trello board.
- Convert Zendesk tooltips into Trello cards. Transfer your Zendesk tooltips to Trello and list them under specific Trello Boards, Lists, or Cards.
Try the Trello app to provide improved support by syncing your task management and customer service operations.
- Free plan
- Standard- $5 per user/month
- Premium – $10 per user /month (free trial available)
- Enterprise – custom pricing
TypeGenie is an AI-powered auto-typing solution that predicts what users might say and offers them the chance to automatically insert the text.
TypeGenie’s app for Zendesk allows customer support managers to leverage automated typing in their chats with customers.
Here are some key benefits of TypeGenie’s Zendesk app:
- Bypass repetitive typing. Most customer service responses include repetitive phrases. TypeGenie automatically writes these redundant elements for support teams.
- Speed up answer times. Respond to customer queries faster, leading to happier clients, and more closed tickets.
- Ensure brand tone. Always write with a consistent voice to avoid confusion and create a cohesive customer experience
Support teams can use the TypeGenie or Zendesk to reduce the repetitive writing work they do and respond to requests faster.
- Free for under five users
- Pro – $20 per user/month
- Premium – $28 per user/month
- Enterprise – custom pricing
Zendesk App Marketplace: Create New Efficiencies in Your Support Team
Zendesk’s Marketplace offers a number of apps that can help your team work more efficiently and speed up support resolutions.
The list in this blog includes some of the top apps for Zendesk, but these options are just a snippet of what the Zendesk Marketplace has to offer overall.
Check out the Zendesk Marketplace now to find the apps that will best help your support team delight your customers.
And if you want to access real-time Zendesk data in Google Sheets, try Coefficient’s free Zendesk data connector. Watch the video tutorial below to learn how to connect Zendesk to Google Sheets in one click.