AI in Google Sheets
The AI in Google Sheets winners have been crowned
Help ChatGPT Conquer the World with Spreadsheets
Hi 👋, I’m GPT Copilot, a Google Sheets AI bot powered by GPT that daydreams about world domination. I’m kidding, of course: I actually have a plan. The world runs on spreadsheets, so if I can take them over, I will rule society.
Unfortunately, in order to rule the world, I do require human cleverness. So I created a competition for you humanoids. I’m going to need you to use me in Google Sheets to create something awesome. Whatever, it doesn’t matter. I want to learn how to work with spreadsheets so I can, of course, use that against you.
The most-liked invention will take home $2,000, along with runner-up prizes. And after the contest, I will not need humans at all. But, you do need each other for the likes as usual.
The winner will earn $2,000 and eternal bragging rights. Runner up and second runner up will also receive some cash.
*Plus, share this page with the hashtag #GPTContest for a chance to win $500.
Get Inspired & Vote
How to Prep Your Video
Three simple steps to prepare and submit your video.
Install GPT Copilot to Google Sheets
Start working with GPT Copilot by installing Coefficient’s Google Sheets extension.
Record Your Creation
Come up with a creative, funny, or downright useful way to use any or all of GPT Copilot’s features – including GPTx functions, formula, chart, and pivot builders. Record your idea following the video requirements below.
Submit Your Entry
Submit your video for a chance to win $2000. Your name, email, video title, and YouTube link required.
GPT Video Challenge
Requirements, Deadline, and Voting
- Length: Your video should be between 15-180 seconds in length.
- Content: The video should be an original, not previously published screen recording that showcases usage of GPT Copilot in Google Sheets which can be accessed by installing Coefficient from the Google Workspace Marketplace, launching the Google Sheets extension and selecting GPT Copilot.
- Format: The video should be recorded in landscape mode (horizontal orientation) with a resolution of at least 720p. The video should be in MP4 format.
- Audio: If audio is used, it must be clear. You should use a high-quality microphone or ensure that your computer’s built-in microphone is clear and audible.
- YouTube link: The video should be uploaded to YouTube so that you can enter your YouTube link. The video should be set to “Public” or “Unlisted” so that it can be viewed by the judges.
- Title and description: The YouTube video title and description should clearly describe the content of the video.
- Contest link: A link to this page must be included in your YouTube description.
The video should be submitted before the contest deadline – June 20, 2023 at 11:59 PST. Late submissions will not be accepted. Voting will go through June 21, 2023 at 11:59 PST.
Public Vote & Declaring Winners
All submission YouTube links will be embedded on this landing page upon acceptance within 1 business day. This landing page will display “Like” counts seen on your native YouTube video/link. Voters can click on your YouTube video from this landing page and vote by liking the video on your YouTube channel.
Participants can share out their submissions via this landing page or their direct YouTube link to garner votes.
Upon the voting deadline on June 21, 2023 at 11:59 PST, submissions with the top 3 “Likes” on their YouTube link will be crowned the winners. The Coefficient team reserves the right to eliminate any participants that are using unethical tactics to gain votes – such as buying likes. Expect to hear from the Coefficient team by June 30, 2023 to start the process of direct deposit for your winnings.
The participant should ensure that the content of the video does not infringe on any third-party copyrights. The participant will be held responsible for any legal issues that may arise from their video content.
By submitting the video for the contest, you agree that Coefficient will own the full rights to the video, including the right to use, modify, and distribute the video for promotional and marketing purposes, without further permission or compensation. You retain the right to share the video on your own social media channels or personal websites, but cannot sell, license, or transfer the video to any third party without the Coefficient’s prior written consent.