AI Prompt Generator for Best Results From ChatGPT
Writing a good AI prompt is all about being specific. There are some key pieces of information you can provide to speed up the generation of your perfect text or spreadsheet formula prompt with OpenAI. First time’s a charm.
Write a Text Prompt
Write a Spreadsheet Formula Prompt
How do you create an AI prompt?
To create an AI prompt, start by defining your goal and gathering data. Next, write a clear, concise prompt that will guide the AI you’re using to generate the output you desire.
Finally, test and iterate on your prompt until you achieve the desired results. With a little bit of southern patience and some New Yorker creativity, you’ll have an amazing AI prompt that can help you automate tasks and enhance your workflows!
How do you structure an AI prompt?
The structure of your AI prompt will depend on the output you’re looking for – written outputs, spreadsheet outputs, code outputs, etc. For written outputs, provide a task, topic, style, tone, audience, length and format.
For spreadsheet prompts, provide the platform you’re using, describe what you’re looking for the formula to do in depth, provide information around your data range – cells, sheet name, and if it contains a header, column and/or row references. Bonus, if you know the function that should be used, provide it!
How to write a good AI or ChatGPT prompt?
Writing an effective AI prompt is a critical to obtaining the expected results out of language models like ChatGPT. Here are some tips to achieve that,
- Clarity: Ensure that the prompt is clear, concise, and direct. This increases the likelihood that the AI will understand what you are asking and generate an appropriate response.
- Context: The more specific and contextual your prompt, the better the large language model can generate relevant responses. If you’re looking for a specific type of response, include that information in your prompt.
- Completeness: Provide as much relevant information as possible to help guide the AI. If there are crucial details about the scenario or question that the AI wouldn’t know, make sure to include them.
- Instruction: If you want a particular style or format for the response, specify this in the prompt. For instance, if you want a response in the form of a poem, bullet points, or formal language, indicate this.
- Open-ended vs. Closed-ended: If you’re looking for creative or expansive responses, use open-ended questions. For more specific, concise answers, use closed-ended questions.
Remember, even with the best prompts, AI or LLMs at their current state may not always generate the desired response. It may take some experimentation and iteration to improve the effectiveness of your prompts.